TCBI Centrifugal Fan is designed to handle relatively clean air at
moderate pressures in air pollution control (clean side of dust
collectors) processes. Canadian Blower offers the type TCBI Backward
Inclined fan specially designed for dust collector mounting.
Canada Blower Fan Construction Features:
• Backward inclined, single-thickness, blades welded to backplate and
frontplate of blower impeller
• Fan impeller easily removable from motor-side of fan housing
• Continuously welded blower housing for strength, durability, and
extended service life
• Standard shaft seal
centrifugal fan combines the
reliable performance of the squirrel cage type centrifugal
fans with the compactness of axial flow fans. Inline centrifugal fans
used in many types of ventilation systems where the use of conventional
scroll type centrifugal fans is impractical.
- The tubular centrifugal fan models
are compact and are easily connected to the ductwork.
- The square inline fan models, even though
are a bit larger than the tubular models, offer the ease in maintenance
access with their removable panels.